Mission Statement

To provide a place for parents and family members to meet and share experience, strength, give hope and awareness, to other families who have similar experiences raising children with ADD/ADHD, SPD, Anxiety, ASD, mental health diagnosis, developmental and behavioral challenges. Through sharing in this experience of raising these hard to raise kids, we grow stronger and more resilient.

Easy to Love is a 501 (C) (3) Non-Profit Organization

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Come visit me on Pinterest!

Due to some computer technical difficulties the "Summer Planner" post is on hold.. grrr. But I did want to do a quick mention that I have added a link to my Pinterest {I am sort of addicted!} I have a lot of fun boards. How does this relate to you? Well if you love pinterest as much as me you can check them all out for fun, but mainly because I have started a "Special Needs" board and am currently working on adding my ideas, fun ideas that have worked for us and ideas I want to try with Miss Em! Let me know what you think... or if you're pinning too!!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment